1. Marriage Report (3 nos)/p>
2. If marriage was solemnized in a religious place, a certificate from the priest is required who solemnized the marriage. (3 nos) OR If certificate from priest is not available, proof of Hindu marriage by a Gazetted officer (3 nos)
3. Marriage invitation card (3 nos)
4. Proof of Evidence from two Gazetted officers confirming the marriage and is still in force (3 nos)
5. Two joint Condonation letters from both Husband and Wife addressed to the following:
Panchayath Deputy Director, Ernakulam District
Registrar of Marriage, Ernakulam District
6. Date of birth proofs of both Husband and Wife (10th Class certificate, Date of birth certificate).(attested by Gazetted officer) (3 nos)
7. ID proof of both witnesses (attested by Gazetted officer)
8. Separate affidavit in prescribed format from Husband and Wife
9. Original copy of divorce decree/order in case of a divorcee and death certificate of spouse in case of widow/widower.
10. In case one of the parties belong to other than Hindu Buddhist, Jain and Sikh religions, a conversion certificate from the priest who solemnized the marriage ( in case of Hindu Marriage Act).
11. In case applicant is a foreign national, a No Objection Certificate in original from the concerned High Commission to be submitted along with the application form.